Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Visiting Santa

Saturday we went to Bass Pro Shops to take Griffin and Emily to see Santa. I was afraid that Emily was not going to like Santa this year... I was right. Other than her screaming as soon as I sat her on Santa's lap it was a pretty good experience. They had tables set up for the kids to color Christmas pictures and to write letters to Santa. They also had toys guns set up so they could shoot at targets. This really helped to entertain them while we waited for our turn to see Santa.
Griffin flirting with Santa's elves

Mommy & Emily before the trauma

Emmy did not like the big man

Griffin telling Santa he wants a dinosaur & now a gun

Griffin target shooting

I look like I know what I am doing, don't I?

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Poor Emily! Looks like Griffin had fun, though!