Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa's Visit....

Tonight we got together with some of our neighbors and church friends for a pre-Christmas dinner. We had a great dinner of salad, lassagne and garlic bread. The kids all went to the basement to play after dinner while the adults just enjoyed some conversation without the kids. Then Santa dropped by for a visit. Griffin was the most surprised and excited of all the kids. He ran across the room to him and immediately had Santa pick him up. Since I was still coming down the stairs I didn't get any pics of this exciting event. Griffin was the first one on his lap (I did get pics of that). He had a lot to ask for...a dinosaur, a gun and a remote control car. Next up were Ella and Grace who both asked for ballerina backpacks, then Owen who pretty much felt the same way as Emmy at BPS... no way! Then Emma our neighbor went and she only asked for 1 thing...a Wii. I sure hope she gets it so that we can have some Wii competitions! We all had a great time and enjoyed Santa's visit. I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Santa, Emmy & Travis... she really isn't sure what to think

Griffin giving Santa high five after telling him about what he wants for Christmas

Ella, Santa & Grace

Owen said "No thanks"

Santa & Emma

Thanks to everyone who came over and enjoyed this evening with us. We had a great time!

No comments: