Griffin has been asking for a dog or a cat ever since Thanksgiving. It started when his preschool class began discussing things they were "thankful for". Griffin was thankful for his dog Daisy and his cat. Well Daisy has been gone for over a year and the cats we had, have been gone since he was 1. So where did all this come from? Amazing what their little minds remember! So we had been tossing around the idea of getting a kitten for Griffin for Christmas. When I say we I really mean Travis, he has been more ready than I, but I don't want to be the one to break Griffin's heart. So, when my mom called and said that a stray kitten had showed up on their back porch we went to take a look at her. Needless to say she came home with us. She really is the sweetest kitten and has been so tolerant of both Griffin and Emily! So now Griffin and Travis are both thrilled. Emmy has now added a new word to her vocabulary...kiddy tat. We haven't come up with a name yet...we think she is a girl and so far Griffin just calls her kitty cat.
Cherry Clafoutis
14 hours ago

2 comments:
What a cutie! Hopefully she will be nicer than ours. I guess that doesn't take much though does it?
Love your updates! I almost cried for joy when I saw you were back amongst us! LOL
Post a Comment