Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sun City Carnival Tour

Thanks to our good friends the Fuller's we were able to get some cheap tickets to see Kenny Chesney in concert. We had a great time with good friends. We hung out in the parking lot tailgating for a while then headed in to catch a few of the other acts before Kenny got started. We got to see Montgomery Gentry and Sugarland before Kenny came out. Sugarland was awesome and I can't wait till they come back to Louisville, I would love to see them again. Kenny put on a good show too, but I was a little disappointed that he didn't play any of his older songs. We had a great time, thanks Fuller's for getting our tickets, and thanks again to Liz I had to borrow a few pics again since I didn't take my camera in. :)

Tailgating, waiting on Shadd & Liz who were stuck in traffic

The stage for Kenny


Liz, me & Kirsten

The girls again

With my favorite guy

1 comment:

Tracey said...

U are adorable in a cowboy hat!! Cute pic of you & Trav. :)