Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day I got some knockout roses and petunias to brighten up our landscaping around the pool and in the front of the house. We put down new pea gravel in the beds and they look so much better. I also got my garden planted in flower pots on the deck. Tomatoes and peppers I can't wait till they start producing their goodies. Thanks Trav for all the flowers and your hard work getting everything planted and the gravel spread...you are the BEST!!! Love you.

We spent Mother's Day with our whole family and had a great day. We started out at Aunt Frances' with some yummy lunch but I forgot to take the camera in to take any pictures. After that we went home for naps then my parents and sister came over for dinner. We had chicken manicotti, salad, bread, and chocolate cheesecake (thanks Beth for bringing the cheesecake, it was delicious)! YUMMY!!!!
Landscaping around the pool with a rose on each side of the steps

Chicken Manicotti

Bread


Chocolate Cheesecake


Brayden and Emily were the only kids I could get to sit still long enough for a pic

No comments: