Thursday, January 15, 2009

Griffin Time

We have started a new routine with our New Year's resolutions. We have started Griffin time after Emily goes to bed every night. This is the hour before Griffin goes to bed and we turn off the tv and let Griffin choose a game, puzzle or whatever it is that he wants to do. So far we have played Memory, Chutes & Ladders, but since his birthday his favorite game is Horton Hears a Who. Thanks Aunt Tricia, I can't remember how many times we have played this game! His other favorite is to work the dinosaur puzzle Mimi got him for Christmas. I think that I could put this together in my sleep we have done it so many times (at least twice every night that we work on it).
Here is a picture of Griffin with his completed dinosaur puzzle. He has really enjoyed this time where he gets both of our undivided attention.

No comments: