Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gatlinburg

President's Day weekend we headed down to Gatlinburg with the kids and some of our neighbors. Travis, Keith and Tom flew down in Tom's airplane, while the ladies and kids drove down. We got down there too late to do anything the first night. Sat morning we all got up to go for a hike. I fell down the porch steps and unknown at the time, broke my foot, first thing in the morning. So I loaded up on pain meds and an ice bag while the rest of the crew headed out to Cades Cove to hike around. Later that evening after picking me up we headed out to The Peddler which is one of our favorite places to eat while there. Sunday morning before we left we went to Ripley's Aquarium. We had a great time despite the painful foot! Thanks to Travis and our great friends for being patient with me while I hobbled around and for pushing my wheelchair through the aquarium!!

Icing down my foot while the others went for a hike.

Motley Crue..

Great view

Fresh cut steaks

Tom & Diana

Debbie, Emma & Keith

Stingrays


Sharks


Emmy & Griffin petting a horseshoe crab

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I love Gatlingburg!! Still can't believe you broke your foot though :/

Tracey said...

Its like a deja vu from Cumberland!! :)

I love the Peddler. Mmmm. Um, and very cool that the guys got to fly down!!