On the last Friday of every quarter Griffin's school has an awards ceremony before school. Parents are invited to attend to see the awards handed out for grades, attendance, etc. Of course every awards ceremony so far has fallen on the Fridays that I have to work. :( This quarter however I was off work. So Travis, Emmy and I headed into Griffin get his perfect attendance award. Griffin was so excited to ride to school with us and be let off in the car rider lane instead of the bus line. To our surprise Griffin got 3 awards!! What a great day for Mommy to be able to see her big boy in all his glory! He got the perfect attendance award, an Excellence award, and Student of the Week award!!! We are so proud of you buddy and how well you are doing this year! Also, Congratulations to Greenville they are once again a 4 Star school!
Cherry Clafoutis
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment