Monday, November 30, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

On Saturday we took advantage of the warm weather and put out the outside Christmas lights. We didn't put up the lights outside last year because we were getting a new roof thank to Hurricane Ike. So it was a little like Christmas when we pulled out all the decorations on Saturday. I had forgotten that I had bought icicle lights the day after Christmas 2 years ago...YAY!! I must say they look pretty great ;) Then tonight we finally got the tree decorated, it has been up since Saturday. Travis took the kids to the Y to swim so that I could get the majority of the ornaments up before the kid helped out. Here are a few pics of them decorating. Thanks Trav for getting it all up for me and taking the kids so I could do some of it in peace...love you!

Griffin using the couch to get higher than Emmy

Working together :)

Emmy adding her touch

The finished tree

All lit up

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Great tree!!!!! The kids did good. I love the pic of them both on the couch. (Levi has that outfit too!! :))
The lights outside look GREAT! We'll bring Levi up to see them soon.