A few pics from Halloween, I think I am just about caught up on the blog posts now after this one. This year we did the trick or treating around our neighborhood with our great group of neighbors. Emmy walked almost the whole way! We made it down 2 streets and around the corner to the witch's house. We had a great time and both kids were such troopers. After trick or treating we went up to Grammy & Papa's house to their fall festival that they have every year. The kids had a blast playing on the bouncers, and Emmy had a great time hanging out with her great Granny in the barn watching movies. It was a good time just hanging out by the HUGE bonfire with family. I didn't take any pictures at the festival because I left my camera at home, but here are a few pics from trick or treating.
Cherry Clafoutis
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment