Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fishing

On Sunday we went to a friend of Travis' house. We hadn't seen them since I was pregnant with Griffin so we had a great time catching up with them. They just moved into a new house and are expecting their first child in the next 4 weeks. We can't wait to meet little Grant once he gets here! They ordered pizza from BoomBozz, this was our first taste of this pizza...it was YUMMY!!! The kids had a great time running around playing with their dog Molly, and their cat Cesar. After everyone was done eating we headed out to their backyard to fish in their neighborhood pond. Thanks to Neil for being the de-hooker of fish for us. Travis was a bit squeamish when it came to touching the fish. So when the kids didn't want to hold the fishing line with the fish on it, I could their fear came naturally...from Travis. Emmy was the winner she caught 2 fish and Griffin caught one. I think it will be a while before we try it again, neither one of them could stay away from the edge of the pond, nor wanted to sit still for very long.

Emmy waiting for a nibble

Griffin waiting for a bite

Griffin & Daddy with his fish

Emmy & Daddy with her first fish

Griffin & Emily with her second fish

1 comment:

Tracey said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Emmy is getting. :( Where does the time go?