Today Travis competed for the 3rd year in the 2009 Carmel Sprint Triathlon. It was a nasty rainy day so I didn't want to get there too early to stand around in the rain, so I tried to time as close to his start time as possible. He didn't think his start time would be until 9:30 am so when we got there at 9:15 we had already missed him swim and take off on the bike portion. We were there to see him come in off his bike and take off on the run, we then went over to the finish line to cheer him on at the end. He did great this year he shaved 5 minutes off of his time from last year. Last year his time was 1:11:36, this year he finished in 1:06:41. He finished 12th out of 46 in his class and 142nd overall out of 600 something competitors. I am so proud of you Travis, you have worked so hard this year and it paid off! I love you.
Cherry Clafoutis
14 hours ago

3 comments:
Very cool he did that!!
Congrats to your hubby! That's sounds like fun. :)
Great job, Trav! You are an inspiration to me!! Good pics, Jenny!!!
Post a Comment