Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day of Preschool

Today was Griffin's first day of preschool . He was so excited to go! His favorite part of the day was the fish in their classroom. They have a fish tank full of fish. He says there are all colors of fish, the black one is his favorite. He painted a picture of what is supposed to be a dinosaur. His teacher Ms. Lisa said he did great today when she walked him out to the car. He says he can't wait to go back tomorrow! He had such a great time!

Here he is with Travis before leaving for school.

Here he is with his LAP bag before getting in the car.

Here he is in the car waiting for Ms. Jennifer to come get him from the car to walk him into the school.

There he is walking into school with Ms. Jennifer.

I can't believe that he is already old enough to be going off to school. I did make it through the day without any tears, but I was ready for him to be back home after school. I think it will be a different story when we send him off to kindergarten...thankfully we still have 2 years before that milestone!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

He looks so big standing by the car with his bag!!! I can't believe he's going to school! :) Time sure flies...