Last Tuesday after school Griffin picked out a book to read called The Missing Tooth. After he read it to me we started talking about loose teeth and if he had any. Well it turns out he did, and hadn't even realized it! Now for those who know me, they know I don't like wiggling teeth. It makes me sick to my stomach! So of course we had to make a tooth pillow that night in case the tooth came out soon. So he picked out some fabric to match his blanket. Thankfully the tooth came out the next day while I was at work!!! He did it all by himself and was so proud! Thanksgiving morning he was so excited to see that the tooth fairy had come to visit! The tooth fairy left all quarters, by the time I got up, Griffin had lost 2 of the quarters playing with them. Now he is trying to figure out what he wants to buy with his money.
7 Day High Protein Diet Meal Plan
2 days ago


1 comment:
Little man is growing up!! :( Cute pillow!!
Post a Comment