Since we have all been under the weather I decided to start a new neighborhood ritual. Tonight with the stealthy help of the kiddos we boo'd a couple of our neighbors. A cute little gag to play on your neighbors, you fill up a goody bag/basket with Halloween tricks & treats, print out a boo poem and sign, drop it off at their house, knock on the door and RUN! Griffin and Emmy had a blast doing the drop and run. Travis was a bit under the weather so I didn't get any pics as I was driving the get away car! The looks on their faces as they sprinted back to the car was absolutely priceless! Just now a couple of hours after our trickery, there was a knock on the door. Upon opening the door we found this cute little bag filled with goodies for kids and parents! Now we get to do two more neighbors...I will wait to Trav is better so I can get pics! Below is a pic of the poem, goody bag, and sign on our front door. Too cute, I love Halloween! If you would like to get this started in your neighborhood go to BooGrams.com
Cherry Clafoutis
14 hours ago

1 comment:
Very cute!!! I'm going to check this out!
Post a Comment