Emily almost made it to her first birthday before needing antibiotics. Yesterday morning when she got up from her morning nap I noticed blood in her ear. I called Travis he said "let's just see what happens, maybe she cut her ear with her fingernail." For those of you, who know me well, know that I am not a 'wait & see' what happens kind of girl. Off to the doctor's office we went. Luckily, Dr. White's office was able to see her right away. After much squirming and crying we finally got the diagnosis of ruptured eardrum from a "very nasty" ear infection. She never once ran a fever or acted like anything bothered her until Monday night she was fussy a few times throughout the night. Now that it has ruptured she should feel better and will be ready to party this weekend!
2 comments:
Ouch, poor Emmy!!! I hope she's all better now! Can't wait till the party.
I hope you feel better soon Emily! We can't wait to party with you Saturday!
Post a Comment